You can use our E-Go Freight Calculator Here or Call 0402058407 for Delivery quote outside Sydney.
Model C21 is suitable for contractors, parks & reserves, local bodies, orchards, lifestyle blocks and farms.Because of its compact design the machine is relatively light, easily manoeuvred and can be operated in areas with restricted space and access.This disc type chipper is of solid construction which boasts a chipping capacity of 100 to 130 mm diameter branches, depending on the type of wood.
The Chipper will process branch and brushy material and other vegetationmaterial. Model C21 has a large inlet chute for feeding in bigger bundles of brushy and twiggy materials, vines and larger branches, therefore no precutting is necessary.
The machine has a very efficient self feeding action. This ‘self – feeding’ action is due to the design of the rotor and the blade set-up, resulting in a user friendly machine easy on the operator. The inertia generated by the large rotor disk creates enough momentum to keep cutting as well as giving the machine enough draught to discharge the mulch up to 10m away (or close to the operating area by adjusting the deflector on the outlet chute). Having a discharge height of 1.8m makes Model C21 ideal for discharging onto a trailer, ute deck or truck, eliminating the need for any double handling of mulch.By pivoting open the outlet chute this allows full access to the inside of the machine. This makes changing blades for sharpening simple and requires little effort. As with all of the larger Hansa chippers, adjustable blades eliminate the need to adjust the anvil after sharpening, giving the ability to adjust each blade individually to the anvil for optimal clearance. The blades will last anywhere up to 30 hours use before requiring sharpening, depending on the type of material being mulched. Delivery Sydney and surrounds only
- Self-feeding cutting action.
- Powered by 21HP Honda engine or tractor mounted PTO driven
- Large infeed chute allows full branches to flow into the machine. No pre-cutting necessary.
- Rotating outlet chute for 360° discharge with deflector. The positive locking system requires no tools.
- Easy starting with soft start technology.
- Twin beltdrive for smooth running and protection against shock load.
- Easy access to the knives and the inside of the housing, just by swinging back the outlet chute.
- Duratorque axle suspension.
- Quality powdercoated finish (media blasted surface for excellent adhesion).
- 12 month warranty.
- Made For Australian conditions